General Discussion (2,337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions

There a group of questions from my family When will the first real jump be ready? When will the jib park be open in South Ridge? Assume th…

Started by SkiBud

0 Dec 9, 2009

Thursday's weather

Hey all, Refreshing the weather reports today and seeing the expected snowfall amounts increase throughout the afternoon has been a real s…

Started by Mike Mullaney

16 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by let it snow

Winter Storm Warning

This could be good. Anyone gonna be in central Vermont Thurs thru Sunday? Hit me up if you are. URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE NATIONAL W…

Started by Junior

109 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Dr. NO

Whats new this weekend

Trails Open 8 Trails This Weekend 12 Lifts Open 2 Lifts This Weekend 2-4 lifts will they need to run number 4 now that Number 1 is now fu…

Started by Wheelie

20 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by DickC

Shameless self promotion of a project I just completed...

Hey everybody, wanted to give you the jump on a new project that I just completed. It's a contest called "White Lies", all you've got to do…

Started by OZSkier

0 Dec 9, 2009

Owners Affinity Program

We own a quartershare at the River and were pleased to receive a package of discount coupons from the Mountain. However the golf coupon wa…

Started by Mike Burke

6 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by sitzmark

Demo Days

Any word on when this will be rescheduled to? Also, which snowboard companies will be there?

Started by CMW1787

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by No Longer Here

Thank You Mother Nature . . .

It's coming your way:)

Started by MrsG

16 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by VB

Weather Facts

While we lament this season's start, here's a couple of factoids that put things in perspective... Statement as of 2:38 am EST on December…

Started by sitzmark

3 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Markarina

Any reports from the weekend?

How was it out there? Crowded? I'm pretty excited to come up next weekend, it'll be my first weekend of good skiing on the year. -w

Started by BrooksideSkier

2 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Maineskier69

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service