General Discussion (2,416)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pest Control Services?

Any suggestions on pest control companies that serve the Bethel area? I'm looking for tick spraying on my property. I've used Modern Pest S…

Started by Bill Brown

3 Apr 13
Reply by Maineskier69

The BEER thread

This is an open forum to discuss your love for beer, and, or, distaste for it.  What are your favorite styles,.. brands.  Which resorts ha…

Started by CartMan!

1307 Apr 10
Reply by Hawk

Laser show tonight on Risky and Top Gun at dusk

Does this happen often? Saw a big bright teal oval on Risky about 7:45 between 3 mile and Lazy. Then, skiers right line down Top Gun and zi…

Started by Powcraver

4 Apr 9
Reply by Powcraver

Found mitten 4/7/18

Found this mitten Saturday afternoon on Skiway road just above the Snow Cap Inn.  Will be up this weekend if it is yours.   Glove.JPG

Started by Bill Timmons

0 Apr 9

ski New England pass

It's very sad the Max pass has gone away. If you ski the North East the max pass rocks, this new ikon pass has very little to offer. Anothe…

Started by Kevin Dodd

9 Apr 8
Reply by sitzmark

Week #22 Guess that Trail

That time of year I have to take pictures of areas that will close soon.

Started by phanga

22 Apr 6
Reply by Junior

Easter Sunday Service

Thank you Rev. Don and Sunday River Christian Ministry you make Easter Sunday special. Easter Weekend at Sunday River has become my annual…

Started by Darkhorse

4 Apr 3
Reply by Glade Monkey

Maine Adaptive Ski-A-Thon-- it's just around the corner!

Howdy folks! Happy Saturday! I just wanted to let you fine folks know that us at Sunday River TV will be doing our damnedest again this sea…

Started by Nora Spect

60 Apr 2
Reply by CartMan!

Closing Date

I heard today SR will be closing during the week starting this week??  Hoping it's a false rumor.  Has anyone heard of the closing date for…

Started by Escape

2 Apr 1
Reply by SailingSkier

Looking for Seasonal rental 2018-19

Hello All, My family of four is looking for a seasonal rental for the 2018-19 season. We are in Fall Line (love it!) this year but the own…

Started by G Poor

3 Mar 31
Reply by G Poor

RSS

© 2018   Created by Sunday River.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service